Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Magic Star Dust: Aurora and Fireflies Imagery


Fireflies Imagery Part III: A mashup of past work with aurora, stars, mountains, and fireflies all mixed together.

I looked back at my previous multimedia projects and was inspired to create one with all of the unique elements merged together. First, I chose two mountain photos and then began designing the background with a mix of a blue-green gradient. Then, I mixed in pink and white hues to the sky and sprinkled star dust all over (with a slight blur effect) to give it a nice night-time glow and a subtle aurora vibe. After adding in the fireflies art and some human aspect to the photo, I enhanced the brightness, saturation, and contrast to make the image even more striking and intriguing.

Featured on Flickr's Explore